Lots of weird things have happened to me recently in conversations with different people.
A friend told me that . . .
1. something I had written made him feel aroused and dirty
2. if I ever wanted to seduce someone, I could do it with that voice (we were talking over the phone). He promptly asked me to stop talking that way.
3. I am strong, smart, witty, and pretty
4. he couldn’t have sex with some girl, because he was thinking of me
5. of course -- there was no doubt in her mind that I wore the sexiest underwear in our group of friends
6. he didn’t like it when I said the phrase e-driven-mindfuck
7. it’s impossible for women to masturbate
8. I have a strange geographically indefinable accent
9. she had other motives for getting me drunk
10. he thinks about me, because I am fascinating
Last night I told Jules the following:
You know, sometimes I type up parts of our conversations and publish them on the Internet.
How do you do that?
It’s easy, man.
What the fuck, dude. Don’t do that.
Why? Who cares.
Who would read what we have to say anyhow?
That’s still wild though, huh.
Is that like the whole email thing, too?
Naw, it’s different.
You gotta get online sucker.
Forget that – I’m not getting sucked into no box.
You’re typing this right now aren’t you?
No, I’m in bed.
No really, I swear.
You’re a fuck.
yesterday I had to delete a post because i, apparently, didn’t have my head screwed on properly