the backs of necks

Do I use too many words?
I’m not the best person to ask
So
No
No what?
No I don’t think so

What’s this about?

Hey
Emotional break down
Those suck
Mm
Yalright?
Sure
Sure?
Mm
Wanna talk about it
No
Feel like crying?
Yeah
Do it
Naw
Do it
No
Wanna tell me to fuck off?

That usually makes you feel better
Fuck off, then
Say it with feeling at least
Fucker
That’s more like it
Why do you get off on me swearing at you?
Dunno
Weirdo
Yeah
Feeling bad?
Yeah
The worst?
Probably
Shit

Whatcha gonna do?
Dunno really
Gotta picture in your head?
Whatta mean?
Do you have a picture in your head?
Always
You’re alright then
Okay
I mean it
Okay
Now you’re a fucker
I’m alright
I know
I love you
I know

I miss you
I know
You don’t use too many words with me, but I already know all your stories. They’re my stories, now. And I like that. I need that. I need you. There’s not much that could shake you out of my pocket. Not miles. Not relationships. Not sin or misdirection. There will always be you and me and those memories are mostly filled with silences. You know how to use silences. Like rain, ya know? Like what’s missing sometimes. Then you know it’s hitting the window and you can sleep better at night.
Mmmmm I always feel like I mess things up. I’m toxic rain.
Toxic Avenger
Right
Quite

I always tell you it’s the image in your own mind that’s important. Not what other people say about that image and not what other people try to do with it. But you never listen.
I do listen

And I hear all of it
So
So I’m like Hamlet, ya know?
That’s great. Hamlet waited too long and died and stuff.
Well, not exactly.
Othello. Now there’s a man of action.
Oh good comparison.
What?
He was manipulated by all of his strongest characteristics into killing his wife. Then he offed himself.
Yeah, they both ended up dead, ennit?
Yeah

Both men, too
Yeah guess we shouldn’t mess with Shakespeare
Indeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home