emergency exits
[note: you should know where yours are at all times.]

Watched Rob Cohen’s latest today – XXX. Have been anticipating the release, and I have to admit that I wasn’t at all disappointed. Like any movie from the action genre, the dialogue in many places suffered and the plot line wasn’t overwhelmingly interesting or developed. And the often-annoying humor was thrown in occasionally. The acting, however, was fair. (How could you go wrong with Vin Diesel and, one of my personal favs, Sam Jackson?)

But what I really should have started out saying is – this movie rocks. I was tempted to stay for the next showing, if only to see the opening sequence again. I’d pay full price to see the first 10 or 15 minutes of the movie again, seriously. It was awesome. Plus there were cameos by Tony Hawk, Eve and others.

If you love action movies and/or extreme sports, then you’ll be covering your mouth and grinning foolishly like a little kid during most of this film. (Wait, maybe that was just me. ; ) )

Lots of other things happened today too.
I painted my toenails red.
But I’m not feeling well. So it’s off to bed. Maybe more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home