whatthefuckcentral

Why am I reading the Battle of Maldon at close to midnight on a Saturday? Fuck that noise. Why would anybody? And what’s with weird vibes and other inexplicable notions?

::some inexplicable notions::
i’ve lost a precious roll of film
i made a video recording to send to some friends as a surprise
today i purposely taped a Road Rules marathon over the top of it
when i stay awake for long periods of time i stop making sense
i haven’t slept much lately
my first car was a 1978 hi-gloss black Camaro with red and white racing stripes
it could not handle speeds over 60 mph
my insurance company eventually canceled my policy when they realized that I was driving a high performance vehicle
i suggested that my agent take a ride with me to survey the performance level
he declined
last night at about this time i ran across the parking lot to throw a fresh painting into the dumpster
and lately this has been weighing on me –
if it’s really “more xxx action than you can handle,” then who would really be interested in going there?
i try to avoid feeling overwhelmed
among other things
perhaps i’m in the minority
other things that put me in the minority:
I like the word shambolic
I know how to handle myself on scree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home