what I mean to say, but often always never do

You’re the kind of person who understands the importance of connection. Of the consequence of even the slightest interchange. That even one look or a cherished embrace stolen fast between the other instances that drive this living of lives can change the entire perspective with which we view the world. And I see the people who have passed in and through and consequently out of your life all have this air of temporality. Faces in a photo album for which, even a few short years from now, you’ll not at any stretch of memory or time be able to render them into reality with names or instances in which you’ve shared something memorable – striking. What I refuse to become is one of the faceless numberless generations of lives with which you have seen from and grown in without any more than a short nod to the complex nature of what makes up memory. You’ve left your impression on me. The way in which I touch. Hold. Listen. These acts – irreparably changed and forever catapulting forward. In great consequence of you I have this voice. I have a name. I have the recognition that there is a consequence in the development of emotional endeavors – at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home