tributes: with the love of life and days soaked with rain

h. died today. my father. my friend.
and i miss the force of love and wonderful laughter that he brought into the world.
i'm already writing his eulogy in my head--
it has something to do with the magic contained in the corner of every smile he made
and the way he looked at me with pride and satisfaction--no matter what.
his stories always filled me with love.
and tonight, i know that any words that i could express are contained completely within the whole of my heart.
he is and will always be the truest sense of love and adoration that makes a life worth living.
and i salute the legacy that he brought into the lives of so many people and the love he gave so selflessly to anyone who ever knew him.

i love you h.
for everything that you are.
and for everything that you hoped for me to be.

i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home