and i'm completely freaked out.

here are the pieces (mostly excerpts) that, with help, i've decided to read:
I used to not believe in souls and mates
Sophic Cynocephali
[A piece I've never posted]
It all started with that commercial sized jar of peanut butter
Amemiko learned about India ink from Ala and Tenari
"Maybe I'm lucky," she thinks to herself.

thanks to david for his fine words of wisdom and for always knowing where i am

thanks to ted for the constant support and love he provides, even from another world away. [and roosters]

thanks to jeff for listening to me alternately crying about how much of a fool i'm going to make of myself and then reading these pieces over and over again.

i feel like these deserve more revision before reading them to a room full of people who make their lives as creative writers. but, eh. what cha gonna do?

thanks mostly to Jess for providing me with an idea that got some of my ideas out.

wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home