if you've seen yourself rise over my back sacred and full of desire like a dragon of memory
felt yourself stuck in my throat like a forgotten apology
if the mirror ever reflected my self back to you when you were afraid to see
found yourself fetal and unconscionable inside my duodenum
if you've heard my voice in your dreams like your mother's old vinyl collection spread out on the floor beneath your redundant adolescent senses
if you've ever woken up and wished i was there like the rising smell of bread from a bakery you used to live near when you were happy
even if i was there
searched the dusky city streets in which you live like preying animals searching for the sound of our laughter sneaked between the walls of a dark room
if the touch of my skin has ever left you feeling like you'd rather jump from the tallest building than not know that sensation again
lusted yourself to my side when conscience and circumstance and time didn't apply
then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home