i never learned to ride a bike
my middle name is Jelly Roll (as in Jelly Roll Morton the jazz musician)
i had a perfect score on my SATs
i'm a published writer
i once convinced myself and my friends for a long period of time that i was allergic to potato chips and couldn't eat them
i'm a genetic mutant
i don't own or drive a car
my height varies drastically
i like the smell of onions
people sometimes accuse me of smelling like the frosting on cinnamon rolls
i had the 3rd highest GPA of my graduating class at university
i've crossed the equator
sometime my unkempt pinky nails get so long and out of control that they actually start to curl
my eyes occasionally change color
my hair has been almost every color of the lucky charms rainbow (and then some)
i can write backwards (but i can't spell words without first writing them down)
i despise cold coffee

any guesses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home