there was this moment when i was you and you were rain jackets in storms and kisses were like bullets in games we played when were weren't afraid of being dead for so long because we weren't going to wait for the flames the seals that took our edges to clip and go not afraid of the unknown ringing blue skies and making dinner late nights when all i want to do is drink and drink until i'm drunk asleep on my couch and i feel like i've inhaled a boat of bad imported korean gangster films don't tell me you love me or that no one else could love me like another because the other side of the looking glass shattered leaves my perfect eye brows and breasts spiked and unsure of themselves microwave on high for 3 minutes and stir no preheat no recipes for tired fingers who couldn't cut ginger and count out tea bags if they even tried or save smiles for you like photo albums stuck tired in the memory we'll never flip now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home