Hello. Can one of you find me a job, please? Preferably near you, so that we could get coffee or lunch or meet up at the pub fairly regularly. And we could make jokes about meeting on the Internet (but not when other people are around). And I could mooch off of you until I got on my feet.

'Cause that'd be great.

I'm not really qualified to do much of anything. But I'm fairly cute. And I can pass for smart, if I try hard enough. And soon I'll have an advanced degree (fingers crossed) specializing in twentieth-century American literature -- ethnic and working class fiction, violence, oppression, spatial theory, cultural and digital technology. I could even furnish a CV upon request, and relocation to another country is, well, no problem.

Thanks a million.

You can email any leads to: dog_gerel (at) hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home