Remember the days when I didn't accidentally place orders with you for way more than I'd been planning? Because you stuck me with shipping costs I didn't anticipate, since I didn't realize that one of my items was coming from an outside vendor? And that I wouldn't have even added that item to my cart if I hadn't been trying to increase my purchases in order to . . . wait for it . . . get your G.D. free shipping offer. Or that, in fact, I actually placed my order when I thought I was only reviewing it in preparation to purchase. If I had reviewed the order, as I thought I was in the process of doing, perhaps I would have noticed the shipping costs you stuck me with. You sneaky Amazonian devil. Oh how I remember the old days. When my friends were working in your warehouses and people thought that selling books through the computer was the craziest notion around. Remember that Amazon? When you were a book seller? And you were friendly with me? And I was proud of us for having the same home town?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home