what can stop me now. no. nothing. can stop me now. cause i'm not afraid. anymore. not this name of my name that you spin out of time. in_complete. not like sold songs for headphones. anymore. not my name of your name when it meant nothing. but the sound of your footsteps on this hard wood floor. coming home nights. that is my floor and your floor. and the memory of dancing with you in the kitchen that is our kitchen. where we've never lived. now. or when i stalk front porches and you sleep waiting for me between sheets. all these sudden moments of cruel. when i wonder if you'd ever want to be happy with me. if you know that you're always there, when you've gone. waiting for me. now. just within the trespass zone. whether or not i decide to click on the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home